CPD: 2 Hours
Location: Online Only
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Prerequisite: Healthcare Professional
Suitable For: Doctors
Price: $300 Lifetime Access
Moles are amongst the commonest skin lesions encountered in cosmetic dermatology. Though usually benign, many consider moles unsightly and opt to have them removed for aesthetic reasons. The Cosmetic Mole Removal module focuses on various techniques used to achieve aesthetic removal of benign moles without scarring. The clinician should have prior experience in excluding malignancy with dermatoscopy and skin biopsies.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Develop an algorithm for the identification and management of benign moles
- Be familiar with the technique of performing a shave biopsy with the aid of supplementary videos
- Recognise the role of lasers and radiofrequency devices in cosmetic mole removal
- Understand how pigmentation lasers work
- Identify the different uses of various radiofrequency devices for cosmetic removal of benign lesions
The Aesthetics and Skin Institute (ASI) is a global training organisation based in Australia. Our mission is to empower your success in aesthetics, whether you are a doctor, dentist, nurse or skin therapist. We offer both online courses, hands-on training and certificate programs to help you become a confident practitioner in cosmetic injectables, threads, lasers, skin therapy and much more.
Led by Dr Ben Chan, our team of educators are successful industry leaders who are passionate about teaching and pushing the boundaries of aesthetics medicine.