CPD: 2 Hours
Location: Online Only
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Prerequisite: Healthcare Professional
Suitable For: Doctors and Nurses
Price: $300 Lifetime Access
Plasma is an electrical arc, formed by ionisation of gas to cause sublimation or 'vapourisation' when applied to the skin. The Plasma pen is an advanced, non-surgical device used for the treatment of a range of skin concerns including wrinkles, skin laxity and superficial skin lesions.
This course has been designed to introduce practitioners to the Plasma Pen device and guide practitioners to achieve desirable results with minimal complications.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand the definition of plasma, and how the Plasma device works
- Recommend plasma treatments to patients for rejuvenation, non-surgical blepharoplasty and treatment of skin lesions
- Evaluate and identify patients who are suitable for Plasma Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
- Understand the technique of performing plasma treatments and be able to safely and confidently introduce them to your practice
- Be familiar with contraindications to plasma treatments, and treat complications that arise and how to avoid them
The Aesthetics and Skin Institute (ASI) is a global training organisation based in Australia. Our mission is to empower your success in aesthetics, whether you are a doctor, dentist, nurse or skin therapist. We offer both online courses, hands-on training and certificate programs to help you become a confident practitioner in cosmetic injectables, threads, lasers, skin therapy and much more.
Led by Dr Ben Chan, our team of educators are successful industry leaders who are passionate about teaching and pushing the boundaries of aesthetics medicine.