CPD: 4 Hours
Location: Online Only
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Prerequisite: Fundamentals of Skin Science (Recommended)
Suitable For: All Professions
Price: $199 Lifetime Acces
The increasing popularity of non-surgical facial rejuvenation has resulted in constant development of new technologies seen in the market today. Fractional Radiofrequency for skin rejuvenation has been around since the early 2000s, and the concept of Fractional Radiofrequency has been recently introduced to produce efficient results with minimal downtime.
Our course is designed to educate practitioners on the cosmetic applications of Fractional Radiofrequency for the treatment of wrinkles, facial lifting and scars. This course will help practitioners to understand the differences between Fractional Radiofrequency and other treatments such as lasers, and allow practitioners to utilise Fractional Radiofrequency as an additional treatment modality in their cosmetic practice.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand how Fractional Radiofrequency devices work
- Be familiar with types of radiofrequency devices available and their uses
- Understand the difference between fractional radiofrequency and fractional lasers
- Be familiar with indications for Fractional Radiofrequency in cosmetic practice
- Be able to perform a Fractional Radiofrequency consultation and safely identify clients suitable for treatment
The Aesthetics and Skin Institute (ASI) is a global training organisation based in Australia. Our mission is to empower your success in aesthetics, whether you are a doctor, dentist, nurse or skin therapist. We offer both online courses, hands-on training and certificate programs to help you become a confident practitioner in cosmetic injectables, threads, lasers, skin therapy and much more.
Led by Dr Ben Chan, our team of educators are successful industry leaders who are passionate about teaching and pushing the boundaries of aesthetics medicine.