CPD: 4 Hours
Location: Online Only
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Prerequisite: Laser Safety (Recommended)
Suitable For: All Professions
Price: $189 Lifetime Access
Laser Resurfacing technology has been long recognised in the aesthetics industry for the treatment of photoaging and scars. Facial rejuvenation and cosmetic scar treatments are amongst the most commonly sought-after procedures, thus making resurfacing lasers an integral part of any aesthetics practice. Upon completion of this course, you will be familiar with the different types of resurfacing lasers available and be well informed about performing treatments effectively and safely whilst minimising complications. You will also be confident in assessing patients’ skin and identifying the appropriate lasers for the different skin conditions that you are likely to come across at your practice.
We do recommend that you complete the Laser Safety course and Skin Foundations Online Program before embarking on this module in order to maximise your learning.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand the concept of laser resurfacing treatments
- Correctly identify different types of skin imperfections
- Understand the difference between resurfacing lasers and their advantages
- Be familiar with ablative and non-ablative lasers
- Be able to perform laser resurfacing consultations
- Identify the most appropriate laser for patient’s skin condition
- Safely identify suitable patients for laser resurfacing treatments
The Aesthetics and Skin Institute (ASI) is a global training organisation based in Australia. Our mission is to empower your success in aesthetics, whether you are a doctor, dentist, nurse or skin therapist. We offer both online courses, hands-on training and certificate programs to help you become a confident practitioner in cosmetic injectables, threads, lasers, skin therapy and much more.
Led by Dr Ben Chan, our team of educators are successful industry leaders who are passionate about teaching and pushing the boundaries of aesthetics medicine.