CPD: 2 Hours
Location: Online Only
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Prerequisite: Laser Safety (Recommended)
Suitable For: All Professions
Price: $199 Lifetime Access
Pigment and Tattoo Laser Removal covers common pigmented skin conditions and how to correctly diagnose and select the most appropriate medical laser to remove them. It will also cover laser tattoo removal techniques and its possible side effects. Being well-versed in these skills will set you apart from other practitioners. This course is targeted at intermediate to advanced aesthetics practitioners.
We do recommend that you complete the Laser Safety course and Skin Foundations Online Program before embarking on this module in order to maximise your learning.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand the concept of laser tattoo removal
- Understand the use of lasers for treatment of pigmentation
- Be familiar with the types of lasers available for treatments of tattoos and pigments
- Be able to perform a tattoo removal consultation
- Be able to perform a laser pigmentation reduction consultation
- Safely identify clients suitable for cosmetic laser treatments
The Aesthetics and Skin Institute (ASI) is a global training organisation based in Australia. Our mission is to empower your success in aesthetics, whether you are a doctor, dentist, nurse or skin therapist. We offer both online courses, hands-on training and certificate programs to help you become a confident practitioner in cosmetic injectables, threads, lasers, skin therapy and much more.
Led by Dr Ben Chan, our team of educators are successful industry leaders who are passionate about teaching and pushing the boundaries of aesthetics medicine.