CPD: 2.5 Hours
Location: Online Only
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Prerequisite: Laser Safety (Recommended)
Suitable For: All Professions
Price: $189 Lifetime Access
Laser Hair Reduction focuses on one of the most common cosmetic treatments requested in this industry. It covers the different laser types available and frequently used to competently reduce hair growth, as well as their pros and cons. You will also learn how to identify which type of laser to select for different skin types in order to deliver effective results with minimal complications.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand the concept of laser hair reduction
- Be familiar with different hair reduction lasers available in the market
- Be able to perform a laser hair reduction consultation, including managing patient expectations
- Safely identify clients suitable for treatment, including choosing the right laser device for their skin type
- Be able to arrange appropriate follow up treatments and manage complications
The Aesthetics and Skin Institute (ASI) is a global training organisation based in Australia. Our mission is to empower your success in aesthetics, whether you are a doctor, dentist, nurse or skin therapist. We offer both online courses, hands-on training and certificate programs to help you become a confident practitioner in cosmetic injectables, threads, lasers, skin therapy and much more.
Led by Dr Ben Chan, our team of educators are successful industry leaders who are passionate about teaching and pushing the boundaries of aesthetics medicine.